Registered office: VIA MANZONI 18 – 21052- BUSTO ARSIZIO (VA)
Operating site: VIA DEL LAVORO, 1 -20020- DAIRAGO (MI)
Share capital 18,600.00 €
REA (Italian Economic Administrative Index) no. 279149
Tax code – VAT no. – 00542100128 - IT 04233500158
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
FIBORSIN website is owned by FIBORSIN SRL, which has created it for information and communication purposes. Website hereof is made available to Users and is intended for personal and non-commercial purposes.
FIBORSIN trademark, FIBORSIN SRL product - and promotional - trademarks on the website pages (related logos hereby included) and any distinctive figurative and word marks and related slogans are the exclusive property of FIBORSIN SRL and/or other FINSER SPA Group companies. Any use or reproduction for any purposes and/or by any means is hereby expressly and strictly prohibited and offenders shall be prosecuted by FIBORSIN SRL to the fullest extent of the law.
Any third parties’ trademarks, logos, and characters on the Website are the exclusive property of the respective owners. The latter hereby authorized the relevant use. Any reproduction prohibited.
Website pages and the relevant contents (hereby included, without limitations, texts, images, graphics, sounds) are protected by copyright owned by FIBORSIN SRL or include material the use of which has been duly authorised; therefore, their reproduction, duplication, publication, transmission – either as a whole or partially – in any form and by any means whatsoever is prohibited.
Nessuna riproduzione del Sito o di sue parti può essere oggetto di vendita o distribuzione con finalità commerciali.
No reproduction of the Website hereof or of any of its parts may be sold or distributed for commercial purposes.
Website material may be lawfully downloaded provided explicitly authorised by specific notice to the purpose hereof on the website pages; the aforementioned authorization exclusively concerns downloaded material use for personal and non-commercial purposes. Any other use is strictly prohibited. Website contents shall not in any way whatsoever be construed as express or implicit licence granted to third parties to use FIBORSIN SRL trademarks, texts, images, graphics, sounds and/or any other copyrighted elements pursuant to paragraphs above.
Any material sent by Users to the Website shall be subject to specific Regulations governing any material transmission to dedicated sections; explicit reference is hereby made to the aforementioned Regulations and Users are recommended to carefully read Regulations hereof before any material transmission.
FIBORSIN SRL works with the utmost diligence to select and update Website contents; nevertheless, FIBORSIN SRL shall not be deemed responsible for any information, which proves to be missing or incomplete or erroneous in any way whatsoever.
Moreover, FIBORSIN SRL shall not be deemed responsible for any damages suffered by Users or Users’ goods deriving from Website access, impossibility to access Website or Website material downloading, whenever authorised. Any damages to Users’ computer equipment due to any viruses.
Website hereof and any websites linked thereto have been carefully checked by FIBORSIN SRL. Therefore, contents thereof are not harmful or uncomfortable to children. Products therein advertised cannot be purchased from the Website.
In any case, FIBORSIN SRL shall be responsible for its Website(s) contents only and exclusively and shall not be deemed responsible for contents on third parties’ website(s) connected via authorised link, because FIBORSIN SRL does not control them in any way whatsoever.
Pursuant to regulation in force and provisions set forth under Art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council as of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “Regulation”), we hereby inform Users that Data Controller is FIBORSIN SRL, whose registered office is located at no. 1 VIA DEL LAVORO -20020- DAIRAGO (MI), tax code and VAT no. 00542100128 - IT 04233500158.
Computer systems and programs used to operate this Website acquire some personal data, which are implicitly transmitted by using Internet communication protocols (e.g. IP addresses or domain names of computers used by Website visitors, addresses of requested resources in URI - Uniform Resource Identifier, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the response status provided by the server - successfully delivered, error, etc. - and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and IT environment). Despite the aforementioned information is not collected to be associated to identified data holders, its nature could lead to Users’ identification through processing and association of data held by third parties.
The aforementioned data shall be used for the sole purpose of obtaining non-identifiable statistical information about the Website use and its correct operation. Moreover, the aforementioned data shall be erased as soon as processed. Nevertheless, the aforementioned data may be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of possible cybercrimes against the Website.
Data voluntarily provided by the user
Users shall not be requested to provide personal data to browse the Website.
Nevertheless, any contacts with FIBORSIN SRL via Customer Service or elective, explicit and voluntary sending of messages, e-mails, traditional mails, to any FIBORSIN SRL reference contacts displayed on the Website will lead to consequent acquisition of sender’s address, even e-mail one, or of the relevant phone number details, which are needed to answer the requests, as well as any personal data entered in the relevant messages and/or communications.
The aforementioned data shall be used for the sole purpose of following up User’s request and may be disclosed to third parties only if necessary for the above purpose.
User shall not be required to provide consent for the above data processing because data processing is necessary to perform a contract User is a party therein or to carry out preliminary contract measures, which have been adopted upon User’s request (pursuant to Art. 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of Regulation hereof), and, if applicable, to fulfil law obligations (pursuant to Art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a) of Regulation hereof).
Data processing shall be carried out by personnel appointed by FIBORSIN SRL via procedures, IT and technical means suitable for ensuring User’s data protection and security. Data processing consists in data collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation, processing, alteration, selection, retrieval, comparison, consultation, use, usage, interconnection, blocking, disclosure by transmission or otherwise making available, erasure or destruction, hereby included the combination of two or more of the abovementioned activities.
The aforementioned data shall be stored for the time strictly required in view of providing the User with the service requested and shall be erased immediately after service provision, without prejudice to any data storage made to fulfil law obligations. User’s data shall not be disseminated.
Within the scope of its activity and for the aforementioned purposes, FIBORSIN SRL may rely upon services provided by third parties operating as Data Processors on behalf of FIBORSIN SRL and in compliance with its instructions. The aforementioned third parties are providers of processing or instrumental services (e.g. customer service, IT services for Website operation) to FIBORSIN SRL. User shall be entitled to request for a complete and updated list of subjects appointed Data Processors. To submit the aforementioned request, please contact one of the reference contacts detailed below.
User’s personal data may be transferred within the European Union whereas FIBORSIN SRL and/or its suppliers have their registered office or servers in those countries. Data shall not be transferred outside the European Union.
The data subject – i.e. the User – shall be entitled to exercise any rights conferred by the regulation in force, at any time, thereby included the right to:
- Obtain confirmation as to whether personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the relevant content;
- Update, amend and/or rectify personal data concerning him or her;
- Obtain the erasure, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed unlawfully or restriction of processing of personal data concerning him or her;
- Object to processing of personal data concerning him or her for legitimate reasons;
- Receive copy of personal data provided by him or her da lei and require data hereof to be sent to a different Data Controller. Specific request thereabout shall be submitted to Privacy Dept, domiciled for the purpose thereof at FIBORSIN SRL, via e-mail to email@example.com
A cookie is a small text file in which a modest amount of data concerning the User’s activity on a Website is collected and placed on the device used to access the Website.
Cookies do not damage the device and ensure an enhanced and faster Website browsing. Any further data, such as any information that may allow us to send advertising messages, are stored upon User’s prior consent, provided via Website browsing or via mechanisms described here below.
Please read the information provided below to better understand cookies we use and how to manage your preferences concerning their use.
Types of cookies used on the Website
- Technical cookies (NOT requiring User’s prior consent): they are essential for Website operation and allow access to Website functions (aka browser cookies) and mostly are session cookies. Functional cookies may be used as well to save User’s preferences and settings to improve User’s browsing experience on the Website (e.g. to remember a Website visitor as signed-up User when the “Remember me” functionality has been selected; to connect to the Website section in the selected language or based on the country the User accessed from; to remember User’s preferences concerning acceptance or non-acceptance of profiling cookies). In order to ensure their functionality and to remember User’s preferences, this type of cookies is not erased upon browser closing. Anyway, their maximum term is set (up to 2 years max) and once the pre-set time has elapsed these cookies are automatically deleted. Cookies hereof and any data collected thereby shall not be used for any further purposes. Technical cookies do not require User’s consent to be installed; technical cookies are automatically installed once the User accessed the Website or required any specific functionalities (e.g. by selecting “Remember me”). Technical cookies may be disabled by modifying browser settings. Anyway, in that case, it may happen that User cannot display the Website correctly.
- Profiling cookies (requiring User’s prior CONSENT): this Website also uses the so-called profiling cookies. The installation of this type of cookies requires User’s prior consent. In addition, upon browsing the Website, third parties’ cookies may be installed, provided User’s prior consent.
Any cookies defined by Personal Data Protection Authority as profiling cookies may include several cookie categories, e.g. profiling cookies for advertising purposes, retargeting cookies, Social cookies and analytics cookies not limited to aggregated statistics analysis.
- Profiling cookies for advertising purposes: they create user profiles to serve ads that are in line with the preferences showed by users as they surf the Internet;
- Retargeting cookies: they send ads to offer products similar to the ones on which the User showed to be interested in (for example, they show products similar to the ones the User viewed on this Website when the User browsed on affiliated websites), or they allow to measure the efficacy of an advertising campaign by us or third parties;
- Analytics cookies: they track selections the User made on the Website or while browsing to carry out statistics analysis by us or by third parties, by tracking User’s preferences and behaviour online and to serve customised messages;
- Social cookies: the Website allows some social networks (for example, Facebook, Twitter) to install its cookies by using their plug-ins. This type of cookies is managed by the involved third parties directly and may be used to make User view advertising messages in line with User’s preferences on other websites.
Enabling and disabling cookies
Any cookies (technical and profiling ones)
The User can decide whether to provide consent to cookie enabling or not even by his or her browser settings. Anyway, it may happen that some Website functionalities could become non-operating in case one or more cookies are disabled (please remember that browsing cookies are essential for basic Website functionalities). The relevant settings can be checked and modified from browser preference window. Please select the browser you use from the list below to be provided with details about cookie settings.
Third parties’ cookies requiring User’s prior consent
The installation of third parties’ profiling, retargeting, analytics and social cookies as well as any other activity relating to such cookies, including data collection and processing, shall be managed by such third parties. To learn more about such cookies and to enable or disable them, please access the Information Notice provided by the following companies by clicking on the following links:
- Google Analytics: [http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/]
- Facebook: [https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/]
In addition, certain advertising networks allow User to deny consent to customized messages and communications. This will not prevent cookies from being installed but will suspend the use and collection of certain data by the network advertisers. Please note that, although such networks include many of the leading advertising companies, a third party that installs cookies via the Website may not belong to any such networks and, therefore, User may continue to receive cookies from the aforementioned third party.
For further details, please access http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ .